Search This Blog

Followers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My weekend

This was a great weekend for me. Friday i went to a party with my brother, and i had a ball. But what made my weekend so cool was the fact the my i brought a xbox 360. Now my room is complete. I don't have any reason to be bored. I am always busy now. I am not sure if it's benificial, but i do have fun. I sometimes worry that the game will distract me from my school work, and keep me up all hours of the night. I try to have self control.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Bro, if the time you should be taking to work on school assignments is going to be siphoned away by anything, let it be for a "one-time-only" opportunity, and NOT a video game. That is a weak excuse, especially when you know that you can play your game at any other time.

This is not high-school.

I'm not trying to speak to you in a condescending fashion, Anthony, but you know that you should be doing better than you have, up to this point.

You expressed those sentiments yourself, remember?

You have to focus on your true obligations, and think about your future.

Otherwise you're just wasting your time, and money. I don't think you want that.